A. BURCH WALDRON, III
- Mr. Waldron was born in Fort Worth, Texas, on July 28, 1954, and graduated from Paschal High School in 1972. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1976 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree (with Honors). He also graduated from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 1979 with a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree (with Honors). Mr. Waldron was also elected to the Order of the Coif at the University of Texas School of Law.
- Mr. Waldron is of Counsel for the firm. He is involved primarily in real estate transactions, mineral law, oil and gas well leases, and contract law. He is Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate Law and Farm and Ranch Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is an associate member of the Texas Land Title Association and has served as Chairman of its Judiciary Committee and as a member of its Legislative Review Committee. He has spoken at the State Bar of Texas Institute Seminars on Real Estate Transactions concerning representation of purchasers of title insurance.
- Mr. Waldron has been an instructor at the Texas Land Title Association Land Title School and has spoken at the Colorado Land Title Association and at various continuing education seminars for attorneys, for title insurance companies, title insurance agents, and real estate brokers on such topics as real estate contracts, mechanic's liens, oil and gas leases and mineral rights, proper handling of title claims, liens, good faith law in Texas, and homestead law in Texas.
- Mr. Waldron is an active member of the First Presbyterian Church of Fort Worth, Texas, where he has served as Trustee, Elder, teacher, youth sponsor, Chair of its Building Committee and various other Commitees of the Church.
- Mr. Waldron has served as president of the Camp Carter YMCA Board of Directors, serves on the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce Transportation Committee and Board of the James L. West Alzeimer's Center and is active in social, civic and charitable services.