- Law, Snakard & Gambill has an active general civil litigation practice with an emphasis on business and commercial litigation. The firm has the experience and resources to handle complex litigation and is committed to the aggressive representation of individuals and companies in all types of disputes in all forums. The firm's trial attorneys recognize the importance of understanding the business goals and economic interests of the firm's clients.
- In the corporate area, the firm handles litigation arising under state and federal securities laws, shareholder derivative suits, class actions, proxy contests, anti-trust matters, and suits involving broker/dealers, non-compete agreements, trade secrets, and unfair competition.
- In the banking area, the firm is heavily involved in defending lender liability claims and in litigation arising from state and federal regulatory statutes, defaults on complex real estate transactions, oil and gas and corporate loans, usury claims, commercial paper disputes, and general collection matters.
- The firm's real estate litigation area includes land title disputes related to the firm's extensive representation of title insurance companies. The firm also handles building construction cases, developer-investor and joint venture controversies, condemnation disputes, landlord-tenant disputes, claims involving real estate brokers, and mechanics lien claims.
- The firm's transportation litigation area includes defense of trucking companies and truck drivers involved in vehicular accidents as well as cargo claims, negligent hiring entrustment claims, and First Response.
- The firm represents insurance companies, insurance agents and insureds in the property and casualty fields, in the life and health fields, in the E & O and D & O arenas, and in claims against all types of surety and fidelity bonds.
- Several attorneys in the firm have experience in wills and trusts and related tax litigation. The firm also has experience in litigating issues involving health law, media and communications, libel, fiduciary litigation and contested probate matters, and other business torts.